Vision: Maintain profitability and growth of Ohio's beef industry.
Mission: Member focused and issue driven to represent the business interests and way of life important to Ohio's cattle families.
The Ohio Cattlemen’s Association is a non-profit membership organization that represents the business interests and way of life important to farm families that raise cattle. It serves as the voice and issues manager for all of Ohio’s beef cattle business including cattle breeders, producers and feeders. It is the beef industry’s grassroots policy development organization and is an affiliate of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association. The association services nearly 60 county affiliates and communicates through various publications and social media. The Ohio Cattlemen’s Association strives to maintain profitability and growth of Ohio's beef industry, while providing consumers with safe and wholesome beef.
The focus of the Ohio Cattlemen's Association is to:
- Represent all Ohio beef producers
- Encourage membership of all Ohio beef producers and provide member services
- Generate legislative and regulatory effectiveness through grassroots lobbying efforts
- Provide industry information and educational programs
- Implement beef improvement programs
- Promote Ohio's beef producers' interest on the National Cattlemen's Beef Association's Dues Division